List of Kobe Bryant Quotes About Life and Work Ethics that can inspire everyone
Kobe Bean Bryant a popular professional American Basketball player left us his great thoughts and speeches that can motivate anybody. To give him a little tribute, we brought a collection of Kobe Bryant Quotes about life and work ethics.
1. Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.
2. Winning takes precedence overall. There’s no gray area. No almosts.
3. I don’t talk trash often, but when I do, I go for the jugular.
4. Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.
5. This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me.
6. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.
7. I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind.
Kobe Bryant Quotes About Life
8. A lot of leaders fail because they don’t have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord.
9. The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win.
10. Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.
11. Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no gray area. No almosts.
12. “I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way: you were either in my way or out of it.”
13. I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind.” Kobe Bryant
Quotes on Sports by Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant was a legendary basketball player, completing 20 seasons in the NBA and winning five NBA world championships with the Los Angeles Lakers before his retirement in 2016. Known to be one of the greatest basketball players of all time.
14. “Sports are such a great teacher. I think of everything they’ve taught me – camaraderie, humility, how to resolve differences.”
15. We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.
16. The important thing is that your teammates have to know you’re pulling for them and you really want them to be successful.
17. I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
18. Everyone looks at your watch and it represents who you are, your values, and your personal style.
19. I focus on one thing and one thing only – that’s trying to win as many championships as I can.
Quotes on Work Ethics by Kobe
21. We can always kind of be average and do what’s normal. I’m not in this to do what’s normal.
22. We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.
23. The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment.
24. “These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.”
25. “Everything negative — pressure, challenges — is all an opportunity for me to rise.”
26. Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.
27. “Despite fear, finish the job.”
28. “We don’t quit. We don’t cower. We don’t run. We endure and conquer.”
29. “Be sad. Be mad. Be frustrated. Scream. Cry. Sulk. When you wake up you will think it was just a nightmare only to realize it’s all too real. You will be angry and wish for the day back, the game back THAT play back. But reality gives nothing back and nor should you.”
Kobe Bryants Valuable Words
30. “Be sad. Be mad. Be frustrated. Scream. Cry. Sulk. When you wake up you will think it was just a nightmare only to realize it’s all too real. You will be angry and wish for the day back, the game back THAT play back. But reality gives nothing back and nor should you.”
31. “There’s no need to get too crazy or bent out of shape. There are still challenges every day. But I’m still having fun. I was born to play this game. I still love it.”
32. “There’s a choice that we have to make as people, as individuals. If you want to be great at something, there’s a choice you have to make. We all can be masters at our craft, but you have to make a choice. What I mean by that is, there are inherent sacrifices that come along with that. Family time, hanging out with friends, being a great friend, being a great son, nephew, whatever the case may be. There are sacrifices that come along with making that decision.”
33. The topic of leadership is a touchy one. A lot of leaders fail because they don’t have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord. Throughout my years, I haven’t had that fear.
I hope you liked all the collection of Kobe Bryant Quotes About Life. For more Shorty Quotes updates, kindly follow our social media accounts.